Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Taking a Step Backwards
As you might have noticed, (or maybe not - I probably wouldn't have!) I changed our blog back to public access. After much thought of course. My sister hasn't been able to access our blog since I went private. (Google hates her for some reason. I even tried to work out the situation.) Since my sister was probably my family's most avid reader of our blog, I felt like it was pointless to be private. So here we are for the world to see.... until the next thing freaks me out! I still have everyone's email address and google will let me change right back to private at any time and you won't have to accept another invite. So please make sure your link list has updates for us! Thanks everyone for continuing on our journey with us. Love ya, Brea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay...I hate to say this, but yay! I have to switch google profiles to check the private blogs on my list (which is why I only check once in a blue moon).
Post a Comment