Sunday, February 22, 2009

Silly Girl!

I had to share this, I thought it was so funny. Derek told me about a conversation between him and Brooke earlier this evening. Brooke told Derek, "Daddy, we can have scones tonight." Derek said, "No, because they are frozen and we don't have enough time for them to unthaw before we have to go to bed." Brooke replied, "But Daddy, we can warm them up." And Derek jokingly told her, "I'll warm you up."

"But Daddy, I won't fit in the microwave!" Derek asked her why not, and she said, "Because I'm too big!"

Awwww, I love this girl! She is such a riot. Some of the things that come out of her mouth just keep us rolling.

1 comment:

Noodle said...

I love that! Seeing and hearing about Daddys being so sweet to there little girls makes my eyes try to leak =)... Your little girl sounds so smart!