Friday, February 20, 2009

DaKoda's New Pictures

*Beware..... There are LOTS of pictures!*
I failed to mention on Brooke's new pictures that these were taken by my friend, Shiloh. She also took the girls' pictures back in July. Wow, we need to get together more often! If you want to see more of her photography, click here.
These first three pictures are the same pose, but with different editing techniques. The first one is the original. Which one do you like best?















I love her personality!







She was playing with a doll in these two, but I love her full on grin. It was the best smile I think out of the entire day!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

They are all really cute, your friend did a great job. I love the ones of her in a teacup? her little feet look so dainty and cute, she has such gorgeous eyes.

Team Reid said...

Those are way too cute! You definitely got some great pics of your cute girls! They are adorable!

Noodle said...

I love the sepia one in the bath tub it looks so old fashion... And she is so cute!