Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Mad or Sad
I can't decide right now whether I am mad or sad right now. I changed my blog address and went private to protect my family. Somehow in the change, I lost all of my links to everyone else's blogs!! Dang it all. It took me such a long time to put together that list and I know that a few people used that list to check out other friends' blogs. It will take me awhile to get my lists back together. If you happen to not see your name on my list, could you please leave me a comment so that I can make sure you end up back on the list. I am pretty depressed right now because I really wanted to go read everyone's updates. With all the Christmas time celebrations going on right now, I may not have the time to search for all the blogs I had. Oh, and if you don't want me writing your full names on my lists, let me know and I will list whatever you want it to say on yours. Thanks everyone for your patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment