Thursday, October 30, 2008

What Christmas is all about

I read this on Sierra's blog and I really liked it.

Teach your kids what Christmas is all about. Each year give them:
something they want,
something they need,
something to wear and
something to read.


I also liked what Sierra wrote after: Christmas should not be about what you get or want, but about family and being thankful that they are still here to enjoy it together.

Sierra, I totally agree with you. Thank you for reminding what this up coming season is all about. I am looking forward to teaching my kids what Christmas is all about.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thats cute. I really would love to do soemthing for the children cancer patients up at the U and their siblings, who probably don't get christmas either since all the money is being spent on hospital bills. That or do something for nursing homes. I just don't know what yet.