
Okay, so here is my first solo attempt at Photoshop. I love the words, but I can't figure out how to get the white background off. If anyone knows how, can you let me know? Plus, these are the wedding pictures I have procrastinated on putting up. It's just a few of them, but these are some of my favorites.
7 comments:
I love your scrapbook pages! I could probably figure out how to get the white background off, but I can't tell you off the top of my head. Good luck!
I'm not sure either, I'm still figuring out photoshop.
Aw, that's so cute though, you both look so happy! Thanks for sharing!
Cute!! I am glad you finally put up some wedding pics!!
You guys look so cute and little in those pictures, you are doing a great job! Sorry I am not quite sure either how to get the white background off...
Really cute! You looked gorgeous! You can use the dropper to match the color of the paper and then use the paint bucket on the white part. Try it! If not I am curious to see what to do!
Oh my gosh...you look so young in those pictures. You look just beautiful. I know nothing about that digital scrapbooking (if that is what it is even called) so I am no help to you there!
You're doing great! I just created a bunch with Jack Prelutsky's poems for school. The kids love them and then write the poems to practice handwriting. You'll have to see them when you come for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment