Monday, October 27, 2008

Scrapbooking


I am hooked. I started (slowly) yesterday. It took me a while with my great friend, Shiloh, walking me through everything to finally get it, but I am hooked. Here's my first creation!

5 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I want to do digital scrap booking but don't know how. You did a great job it is so cute!

Shiloh said...

ahhhh it looks so freaking cute!!! Good job!

Candice said...

It looks great! I need to get more into the digital stuff, it'd be cheaper...

Eric and Jenny said...

It looks so cute, my first creations are such a mess, you really did good! It is so addicting, almost as bad as blogging! Thanks for the phone call today, really you are such a sweet person. It was just nice talking to someone that has had a child that was speech delayed as well. So glad we are able to become better friends just through blogging!

Krista said...

I warned you! Did you check out Shabby Princess? Great stuff. If you were closer I could show you more. We'll have to do some when you come for Thanksgiving