Brooke's pumpkin is Dora! It turned out really cute, but part of her face started to shrivel the next day. I took these pictures 3 days after we carved them. DaKoda's pumpkin was Cinderella's Castle. Hers started shriveling too. She also ripped out the bottom part. It is being held in place with pins. My pumpkin is a white ghost. I loved how it turned yellow around the edges. Spooky! Derek's pumpkin was huge!! That's why his isn't in the group shot. I love how the eyes look like witches hats, and the mouth is a bat. Pretty cool, huh? Brooke wanted me to take some pictures of her. She couldn't understand why I would want to take pictures of the pumpkins. She even posed with the Halloween bowl on her head. DaKoda looks so silly from this angle. She's so cute. Look at all her teeth. I really would love to get a shot of her molars, but I can never seem to get it just right. She has all 4 molars and has started in on her canines (the pointy teeth between the front four and the molars).
Later that day, Brooke wanted to take some pictures of DaKoda. I love how DaKoda had to put her leg up on the mini fridge to pose.
I really like the white ghost pumpkin.. the white is so cute! You guys are very talented in pumpkin carving. Maybe you can come and carve ours.. were not nearly that creative!
I love Dakoda posing lol. Your girls have got to be the cutest! and good job on the pumpkins. I found out yesterday, that I do not have the patience it takes to carve a cool design lol. Paul however has an awesome pirate pumpkin. Kudos to you my friend.
Too cute!! I love the pics! Your girls are darling! Mitch and I carved pumpkins like that one year and they shriveled up pretty quickly. We were told to soak them in water for a bit and then put vaseline on them where we carved them. It's a pain, and it's messy but it worked pretty well! Anyway, just a thought if you wanna try it! :)
7 comments:
Those pumpkins are so fun I especially love the Dora! They turned out so cute!
Nice job on the pumpkins. The white one is really cool. I just bought 2 small orange ones.
Cute pics of the girls. The one where Brooke has the orange bucket on her head makes me think of Strawberry Shortcake for some reason.
Great job, they turned out so cute! I love your white ghost too, I have never seen a white pumpkin before. I didn't even know there was such a thing.
I really like the white ghost pumpkin.. the white is so cute! You guys are very talented in pumpkin carving. Maybe you can come and carve ours.. were not nearly that creative!
I love Dakoda posing lol. Your girls have got to be the cutest! and good job on the pumpkins. I found out yesterday, that I do not have the patience it takes to carve a cool design lol. Paul however has an awesome pirate pumpkin. Kudos to you my friend.
How cute. Its so much fun to carve pumpkins...I am hoping we go to the pumpkin patch to pick them out. Love the bowl on her head!
Too cute!! I love the pics! Your girls are darling! Mitch and I carved pumpkins like that one year and they shriveled up pretty quickly. We were told to soak them in water for a bit and then put vaseline on them where we carved them. It's a pain, and it's messy but it worked pretty well! Anyway, just a thought if you wanna try it! :)
Post a Comment