Thursday, October 23, 2008
DaKoda has learned to climb onto most of the furniture. She climbs onto our pretty high bed, our couch, and also my recliner. I do rock my babies to sleep. I know it's a bad habit, and it's hard to break, but I love, love, love having the cuddle time with them. Some days, it really does drive me absolutely crazy that DaKoda can't fall back to sleep on her own. Brooke use to at that age, but Brooke has always been a wonderful sleeper. Anyway, yesterday, I had to run to the bathroom before giving DaKoda her bottle. I guess she couldn't wait for me, because this is what I found when I returned. See how droopy her eyelids are? Poor baby. Don't you just love her cute green stripped Tigger socks from my Aunt Nancy? We love 'happy' socks. (We call them happy socks because you can't help but feel a little happy when you pull them on.) Does anyone else like 'happy' socks?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...cute! I love her socks too.
Post a Comment