Friday, October 31, 2008
ANOTHER costume?
Between Trick or Treating and Jesse's birthday party, I asked Derek to stop at Old Navy. I had heard that they were having a giant sale and had shirts for only $1. I wish I had read some of my money saving blog links, because two of them had listed that if you took your kids to Old Navy in costume at 11 am, they would get a free t shirt themselves. (No, I don't read all the blogs I have listed in my links. I only read then when I have time. Maybe I should start reading these ones more often.) I got both girls one shirt each, which was all the store had left. Then I got myself a few shirt to sleep in which were only $1 as well. Then I stumbled upon this costume which was only $5. The biggest one they had left was 12-24 months, so maybe DaKoda will still be able to wear it next year. If not, $5 isn't much to put into a dress up outfit. Here's some fun pictures of Derek and I dressing her up that night while Brooke was gone spending the night at Grandma's.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment