I saw this cute tag on Candice's blog and excitedly asked her for a letter. I never knew it would be this hard to come up this many things beginning with the letter 'M'.
The Rules: Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list ten things you love that begin with that letter.
1. Mother - How could I not put my Mother first on this list? Love you Mom!
2. Magazines - I love reading magazines. I think I spend almost more time reading magazines than I do reading books. My favorite to read are the baby magazines. I love reading about new products, and guidelines for certain ages, that sort of stuff.
3. Myspace - I use to really like Myspace before I was introduced to blogging by Ash Davis. I love being able to catch up with old friends while making new ones. I love reading about other people's lives. I love to people watch. I guess you can call me the blog stalker. One of my favorite classes in high school was sociology. I love the study of people. They intrigue me.
4. M and M's - I love M and M's. They are one of my all time favorite candies. The best are the peanut butter ones. I also love the characters. I have lots of cute decorations with M and M's guys from my awesome Dad. I love the sassy green girl M and M.
5. Mickey Mouse - He has always been my favorite. I absolutely love him. I used to say that I wanted a man like Mickey Mouse. I mean, this mouse is ALWAYS happy. No matter how frustrated he gets, he always has a happy attitude. When Minnie yells at him, he apologizes and brings her flowers, even when she was the one that was wrong. I guess it's like my version of the gingerbread man. You know that quote, If he makes you made, you can bite his head off. Mickey is just a great example of a great husband.
6. Molten Lava Chocolate Cake - From Chilli's. I was so full from my birthday dinner last week, that we got one to go. It is still in my fridge waiting for that perfect moment to share it with Derek. I love how the cake seems to melt in your mouth. So yummy. Their White chocolate raspberry molten cake is pretty good too, but it's better in just chocolate.
7. Mirror - I love the mirror in my car. We have a little mirror attached to my rear view mirror so that I can see what the girls are doing. I love being able to see what they're doing. The best is if they fall asleep in the car. I hardly ever get to just watch them sleep. It's also great to have a watchful eye when they are eating in the car. If we get fast food, they have to eat their french fries in the car on the way home.
8. Music - I love almost all music. I can listen to just about anything. I most often listen to Country, Rock, Rap, or Pop. I will also listen to Oldies, Classical, Soft Rock, Musicals, even Opera if I'm in the mood. When I use to track foster kids, (I usually just drove them to appointments and then waited to drive them home. Not a bad job, but it wasn't worth the pay. The gas mileage stunk!) I would let the kids listen to whatever they wanted to. I usually don't care if someone changes the radio. But if I'm driving, I always get the last say.
9. Movies - I love movies. My favorite are of course romance and comedy. I don't really care for a lot of action movies, but I will watch some. I will not watch many scary movies. I just don't like going to bed that night. I like some suspense, but sometimes they are the ones that scare me by far more than scary movies. I think the movie name was 'The Forgotten' with Julianne Moore. She is told that her son never existed. That she dreamt it all. I can not watch that ever again. I may even be foggy on the details because I have tried to block it out. My favorite movie is 'Bed of Roses' with Christian Slater. No, not because it's Christian Slater. And yes someone told me it sounds like a porno movie, but it is not. It is a great love story. It was made I think in the early 90's and I could watch that movie over and over. My favorite line is, "Thank you for a day of too much perfection." Amazing movie. If you haven't seen it, find it and watch it.
10. Marriage - I had to include this one! I love being married. I love having someone to talk to at all times. Someone to turn to. Someone who will listen. Someone who has a shoulder to cry on. Someone who will hold you. Someone you can just smile at and they know what you are thinking. Someone who you just can't get enough of. We have been married for almost 5 years now and I can't believe it's been that long. Thanks Derek for sticking with me through thick and thin, sickness and health, richer or poorer, forever and for always. I love you Derek!
Comment me and ask for a letter. This actually made me think more than I thought it would. I was surprised at coming up with things starting with M. It was really fun though!
7 comments:
That is a cool idea! You can give me a letter and I will see if I can even try to do it LOL
I probably won't get to it for a few more days, but I'll take a letter.
Sounds like a toughie. I'll take a letter. As long as it's not a really hard one like Q, X, Y or Z lol.
Oh Brea I am so laughing at your description of Mickey Mouse, that is so true but I have never thought of him that way before. Such a cute tag, give me a letter I can't guarantee when I will get it done. But that was so much fun to read, great job!
Agreed...cool idea. Okay, so give me a letter and I will give it a go!
I'm all for it! Give it to me! haha.
I want a letter!
Post a Comment