Monday, September 15, 2008

Brooke's 42 month "Newsies"

Brooke is 3 years, 6 months old.

1. Brooke has started saying the funniest things. She says, 'That is hilarlious." Yes, that is how she says hilarious - with an extra L in there. I love hearing the things coming out of her mouth.

2. Brooke will ask to brush her teeth at the weirdest times. Like in the middle of eating. She will often ask after going to the bathroom. She will come out and ask if she can brush her teeth. Dare I forget to brush her teeth before bed, she will gently remind me. She thinks it so cool that we now brush DaKoda's teeth as well. She loves telling DaKoda it's time to go brush our teeth.

3. Brooke has started preschool this month and so far she is loving it. She has a lot of fun, although I have to dig for info from her. She often says she can't remember when I ask her a question about her day. She gets a snack everyday and she loves that part. She had to get a new backpack that goes almost to her ankles. It looks so huge on her back. At least she never has to carry very heavy things home. Today she brought home her very first two art projects. She was so excited to share them with me. I will need to scan them in and share them in this post.

*Blogger was having issues with photo's tonight, so I will add photo's as soon as possible.*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah- the joys of preschool. Stuff to hang on your fridge. :) I'm looking forward to those days myself.

Bentleys said...

I have to dig to see what they do to! They always say I dunno. So I ask if they sang, colored, whatever and the usually remember! So cute glad she likes it!

Linda Horsley said...

Too cute! It is fun to get to know you better.