Hey, way to go...you did catch me before one tree hill. Thanks for the warning. Sorry about Dakoda's little infection, poor baby girl! Sounds like your doctor is incredible though, and that probably puts your mind to ease about all of it.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment, seriously you have no idea how that made me feel. You are a sweet friend, thank you for taking the time to tell me such kind words. Good friends make it easier to keep going on, so thank you, thank you, thank you. It meant alot to me.
3 comments:
Hey, way to go...you did catch me before one tree hill. Thanks for the warning. Sorry about Dakoda's little infection, poor baby girl! Sounds like your doctor is incredible though, and that probably puts your mind to ease about all of it.
Thank you so much for your sweet comment, seriously you have no idea how that made me feel. You are a sweet friend, thank you for taking the time to tell me such kind words. Good friends make it easier to keep going on, so thank you, thank you, thank you. It meant alot to me.
I haven't read any of the Twilight books and I was gonna check out the link. Would it be as funny if I haven't read the books?
PS I tagged you for a meme on my blog.
Post a Comment