I was tagged by my Cousin-in-law, Kamaile about 2 weeks ago. I know, I'm slow. I already did this tag back in April, but it was fun to do again! Click here to read that post.
10 years ago I:
1. Starting sophomore year of high school.
2. Just turned 16 years old.
3. I believe the Homecoming Dance was the beginning of October. It was my first date. Sort of fun, although his parents had to drive us, since he didn't have his license yet. lol
4. Was pretty carefree.
5. Spent more time with Cara, my best friend, than with my boyfriend (whom was the first date).
5 Things on today's 'to do' list:
1. Call my sister to ask if she wants to go to Sam's Club with me tonight.
2. Go shopping at Sam's Club for diapers, toilet paper and Jet Dry. (Their diapers
are a lot cheaper than Huggies! And they work just as well for me.)
3. Possibly go to the Holy Cow Boutique in Pleasant Grove.
4. Go to the FREE ice cream social at Cold Stone. You can read more about getting your free ice cream here.
5. Of course, take care of the kiddos!
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Snickers and Snickers Ice Cream bars
2. BBQ Fritos
3. Warm Brownies
4. Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn
5. Jet-Puffed Fun Mallows (The fruity flavored miniature marshmallows)
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off mine and my family's debt.
2. Buy a house.
3. Invest money for the kids' colledge funds.
4. Invest in something else.
5. Buy nice cars that aren't going to die in three years.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Layton, Ut (1982-2001)
2. Payson, Ut (Aug 2001 - March 2002)
3. Orem, Ut (March 2002 - August 2002)
4. Pleasant Grove, Ut (August 2002 - August 2003)
5. Lehi, Ut (August 2003 - November 2003)
Figured I list the rest, since there's only a few
6. Pleasant Grove, Ut (November 2003 - October 2004)
7. Provo, Ut (October 2004 - August 2006)
8. Spanish Fork, Ut (August 2006 - Present)
Yeah, we/I have gotten around Utah county.
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Certified Babysitter. Yes, there is such a thing. You can usually certify through your local hospital.
2. Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind
3. Hill Air Force Base
4. Sam's Club
5. Tracker for Foster Care
6. Mommy!! The best job of them all!
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to do this tag, feel free to say I tagged YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment