1. DaKoda's first molar poked through, but is still giving her grief. I wish she could just be done teething for a while.
2. DaKoda says two words beside Mom and Dad. Her favorite is 'daw' and then she pats herself. (Pating your leg is the sign for dog.) She also says 'bah' for ball.
3. DaKoda freaks out if you try to feed her something other than what you are eating. She has to have what everyone else is eating. Now what to I do with all the left over baby food? I guess I will still try to get her eat it. That stuff is expensive!
4. DaKoda is officially on cow's milk. The doctor gave the go ahead.
5. DaKoda has finally taken some afternoon naps in her crib. Brooke takes a nap at the same time, so when she wakes up, I have to go get her quickly so Brooke doesn't wake up too. What a process it has taken to even get them to nap at the same time. I am just thankful for the few minutes to myself.
6. DaKoda loves to pull our magnetic Alphabet off the fridge. She likes to take two of them and bang them together.
7. DaKoda is not shy at all compared to Brooke.
8. DaKoda tries to crawl into the dishwasher when I am doing dishes. I try to get Brooke to entertain her, but it only works sometimes.
9. DaKoda loves to open and shut cabinet doors and drawers. She also loves to put toys into a box and take them back out.
10. DaKoda loves cake!
11. DaKoda has a temper. If she is told no, she will scream at you. I have been trying to teach her not to do that by ignoring her when she does it, but that's hard to do!
12. DAKODA WALKS!!! She started walking a week before her birthday.
1 comment:
She's gotten so big! What a cutie.
Post a Comment