
The balloons we got the birthday girl!

We opened a few presents before the party at Grandma's house. DaKoda got a drum, two puzzles, and a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cell phone.

What a cute pose!

The girls playing with the new toys.

Aunt Joleen found these sill Teletubbies hats in her drawer.

Brooke looks so dang cute with the hat over one of her piggy tails.

This was the closest I could get to having both girls with the hats on in the same picture.

Brooke starting to get mad about wearing the hat.

Brooke helped DaKoda open her presents.

A tug boat for the bath tub from Great Grandma Wentz.

Aunt Joleen put DaKoda in the huge bag. DaKoda is the bestest present ever!

DaKoda was mad that we put these on her head.

Brooke angry that DaKoda was upset. She told me I had to take them off DaKoda.

We finally got a cute bow on DaKoda that she forgot about!

DaKoda's cute cake.

I wish I had gotten a picture before we put the candle in, but you live and learn, right?

DaKoda tasting the cake from Daddy.

I was trying to get a cute picture of her shirt. It says Birthday Princess Today is my day.


Holy cake!!

She sure loved it though.
What a mess to clean up! But it was all worth it. Happy Birthday little drama queen DaKoda!! Love you!
1 comment:
Tee hee hee...every little kid I've ever seen gets so cranky on their first birthday, looks like Dakoda had her moment too. :) Looks like she had some fun though!
Post a Comment