Tag rules:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Kim tagged me over a month ago, but with all the vacations, I just barely got to it. And I had a hard time coming up with 6 things.
6 Unimportant Things About Myself:
1. I am completely addicted to the television. We are trying to start "No Technology Tuesday's" but things just need to get settled down here. We can't use the TV, internet, or cell phones on Tuesday nights. We have to find something to do as a family. We'll see how that goes.
2. I can not use a razor to shave. I have to use an electric shaver. I shake pretty bad, and when I use a razor, I get pretty bloody. I hate not getting a close shave, but I would rather have a little hair, than to have band-aids all over.
3. I do not like sea food. I will eat tuna every once and a while, but I hate all other sea food. I can't even stand the smell.
4. I miss old school cartoons like Gummi Bears, Care Bears, Smurfs, Fraggle Rock and Animaniacs.
5. The one thing I really wanted when I was a kid and never got was a trampoline.
6. No matter how hot I am, I have to sleep with covers on me. For some reason, I just don't feel as safe without at least the sheet on me.
I know a lot of people who have done this tag already, so if you feel up to doing it again, go for it! Or if you haven't done it before... I tag YOU! It was hard to think about unimportant things about myself. I tend to focus too much on the kids I guess.
1 comment:
thats funny cause I am the same way with most of those you posted!
Post a Comment