Thursday, July 10, 2008

DaKoda's 10 month pictures/ 4th of July pictures










7 comments:

utahmama2 said...

ahh cute! hope everything is good your way.

Jen said...

So cute. I love the on of Brooke kissing DaKoda's cheek.

Eric and Jenny said...

I LOVE the picture of Brooke kissing DaKoda so precious. They all turned out darling, what photogenic girls you have. Also really cute tags. I do the exact same thing with sheets, you just do feel safer with them on. I will get that wedding tag done, I was having a hard time thinking about some of the answers I will have to give it some thought!

Thiago & Teri said...

Very cute pictures of the girls...they look darling as always. That is funny about covers when you sleep cause I am the exact same way. The more covers the better. I pull them all the way up around my ears....I love the wedding tag. I will definitely be doing that one. Watch for it..

Thiago & Teri said...

I just realized Jenny and I said alot of the same things in our comments...huh, twins must think alike. Kinda funny...I swear I didn't copy her.

Tiff and Chris said...

Cute pictures...love the hari accessories :)

Team Reid said...

They are so darn cute!! I love the pics! Your girls look like they are so fun and sweet!! Oh, your Twilight thing makes me laugh! :) I love it!