
I know, this really is the week of birthdays! Mom's is the last one for a little while. Her birthday is today. Happy birthday Mom! I love my Mom very much. She gives me tons of baby advice when I really need it. Mom was the one who noticed Brooke's speech delay. I am not sure where Brooke would be today without Grandma's help. Thanks Mom. Mom was the one who incouraged me to love reading and playing the piano. She drove me to school every day while I attended Cook Elementary 3rd through 6th grade. I really appreciated the sacrifice she made so I could go to the gifted and talented program. Mom always attended every musical we were in, every choir or band performance we were in, and also went to EVERY parent teacher conference. She has always been a dedicated person and I admire her for this. She is so dedicated, that she just retired last December and is still having a hard time totally letting go. But I love her for this. Mom I am so glad to have to you mine and my kids lives. Love you and Happy Birthday Mom! (The picture was taken when Brooke was about 3 weeks old. It was her first Easter!)
1 comment:
Wow...their birthdays are close together. You are a lucky girl, it sounds like you have amazing parents. By the way, you look really cute in that picture. I love it.
Post a Comment