Yes, my birthday isn't until September, but my parents gave me an early present.
A treadmill!! Yes I do need to lose a lot of baby fat, but I feared trying too hard since I was still nursing DaKoda. I didn't want her to miss out on any calories! Well recently DaKoda has decided to wean herself, so I am finally FREE! Now thanks to my parents, I can easily exercise right at home and I can even do it while the kids are napping. (When that actually happens :) RIGHT! I think DaKoda is teething again!! Yes that would make #7 and maybe #8. She just can't quit for a while! So lately, she hasn't been napping during the day, which drives me crazy. I get nothing done on those days.) Here are some fun pictures of Derek, Aunt JoJo and I playing with the kids on the treadmill. - Never fear.....we would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER leave their side or let them do it alone. We just had WAY too much fun playing around that night. Maybe it was the pizza and soda we had for dinner.

Here is Brooke having a blast walking! She asks to do "eshersizes" almost everyday since Saturday when we set it up.

Here's DaKoda going for a baby "ride". She had no idea what we were doing, but really didn't care either. She didn't cry or laugh or even smile. She just took her turn. Notice how Brooke's hands are held out trying to catch DaKoda. Brooke is so cute and protective.

Brooke taking her turn for a "ride". We put the treadmill to good use, right mom? Seriously though, we have used it the proper way and we absolutely love it! THANKS MOM AND DAD!
6 comments:
Haha that is cute she wants to join in as well!!
Looks like some great family fun. I would love a treadmill someday. Exercising at home is the only way as a mom of young kids, isn't it?
This is so darling, I love the little rides your girls are taking. We got a treadmill for christmas last year and I have never once thought of doing that with my boys. Good for you on using it, sadly I need to put mine to some good use to.
How exciting! That's nice to have something you can do at home.
I am jealous, a treadmill is something I have always wanted. It is so hard to find time and someone to watch your kids to excersise. But if you had a treadmill right in your home, that would make things ALOT easier. What a fun present.
Oh you will love it! I have an elliptical and sadly it gets used but not as much as it should in fact a few days before I had sophie I was working out and my hubby came home early and had quite a laugh!
Post a Comment