Friday, April 11, 2008

Sisters, or Mommy and Daughter?

I was doing dishes today and DaKoda crawled into the girls' room. I sent Brooke to make sure she was alright so I could finish. Everything was quite when I was done and I went into their room and this is what I found. I am surprised that DaKoda let Brooke put all these blankets on her. Usually she is a total wiggle wort. Brooke told be to be quiet, it's nap time. What a good mommy my little Brooke tries to be.

5 comments:

Shiloh said...

Isn't it awesome when they start playing together? I love watching samuel and aidan play together. Your girls are so cute Brea!

Bentleys said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! You have a adorable family!!! Im so glad we can keep in touch now!! Keep up the good work!!

utahmama2 said...

haha that is too cute!! I love her little princess bed!!

Team Reid said...

Your girls are so cute!! It's weird to have Garrett home! And I can't believe my brothers are all grown up! Time has gone by so fast since we were in the same ward!

Jackie said...

Hello, thanks for thinking of my brother in law but he's only 25. He's just had a hard time meeting girls. He's been stuck on one girl but it didn't work out. Sorry.