Friday, April 11, 2008

Flashback Friday to 1983
My parents learned really early that they could NOT bring me with them to the grocery store. Not for the same reason that most people don't bring their little ones (always beggin for everything). I would actually ask ANYONE to pick me up. I would go around and put my arms up to anyone who looked at me. Crazy, huh? Thinking about my girls doing this gives me anxiety. Guess you can say that most of the time I am really glad that Brooke is shy and DaKoda has stranger anxiety right now. I really love this picture. This is the first picture that shows off my "stimming". (Stimulation) I have always twidled my fingers. My sister, JoJo always points out when I am stimming and it was fun to notice that I have always done it! My older sister, Krista plays in her hair. My brother, Andrew plays with his CTR ring. JoJo even plays with her lips. Does anybody else notice themselves stimming? What funny habits do you have?
Who thinks DaKoda looks like me?

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That is a very cute picture, you were a darling little girl. I am not really sure, if I have any funny habits. Probably not since I have never noticed one.

Thiago & Teri said...

Thats cute..every time I get nervous or uncomfortable, I play with my earings. I have done it since highschool, at least that is when I first noticed it. Funny the things we do, without realizing.