I was only out of the room for just a minute, I SWEAR IT!! Brooke discovered my Thin Mints cookies and ate about 6 of them. But I have to go easy on her, at least she shares! What a mess!
Oh my goodness, I think I would have died! That is so funny, it's amazing how quick they can make a huge mess. Why can't it be that easy to clean it up?
That is too funny! I can't count the number of times that has happened to me. Now when something like that happens, Sarah says, "Mommy doesn't like messes!" I guess I say that too much!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, I think I would have died! That is so funny, it's amazing how quick they can make a huge mess. Why can't it be that easy to clean it up?
That is too funny! I can't count the number of times that has happened to me. Now when something like that happens, Sarah says, "Mommy doesn't like messes!" I guess I say that too much!
Haha, that's awesome! And she still looks so cute!
Smart girl! Thin Mints are delicious!!
What a mess..Well at least they let you go in to the bathroom by yourself. Carson always has to come in with me, so ANNOYING!
Post a Comment