
There's that hand thing again! Since a lot of people have been potty training lately, I will share with you my experience. I don't remember it first hand, but this is what I've been told. My mother would sit me down on the potty and wait. She would then begin singing to me as she had with all 4 of my older siblings. Well, for some reason, I couldn't STAND her singing to me. I would shove my hand across her face and stop her from singing. My mom said I still got the hang of it pretty quickly, but she was not allowed to sing. The funniest part is that Brooke loved it when I sang to her while she was potty training her. She would ask me to sing The Wheels on the Bus over and over again. She would change people (the grandmas on the bus, the mommies, the babies, etc.) and their actions (singing, crying, reading, etc.). I find it funny that the very thing that I hated, my own daughter loved the most.
2 comments:
Yay for Flashback Friday! Good Job! Cute picture!
Brea,
WOW! So good to hear from you. You are so cute! I love your blog. It looks like you are doing really well. You are an adorable child. Love the potty training story! It is so fun to see what is new in your life. I will keep in touch.
Linda
Post a Comment