Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Let's Go Fly A Kite!


Last Saturday we took Brooke for the first time to fly a kite. She was so excited, but had more fun playing at the playground. DaKoda had a blast just chillin in the stroller.

I think Derek and Uncle Jesse had the most fun out of all the "kids". The rest of us left the two of them at the park and went home. Is kite flying really for kids, or grown men?

Apparently we completely wore Brooke out! She had a lot of fun and Derek can't wait to go kite flying again.

2 comments:

Bentleys said...

It must be April Everyone is flying kites and I think its so much harder with little ones!!! So cute! Yep my hubby is the general manager at pizza factory and we will be opening up our own in the next year or so in Hurricane. Maybe we can do lunch when you come into town, if not im sure you will see my love there its his first home I swear :)

Candice said...

How fun! I've been itching to go fly a kite myself these past few days. I was never very good at it though... :)