- YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Shoe Elantra
- YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Thin Mint
- YOUR "FLY GUY/GIRL" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of last name) B - Wen
- YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Panda
- YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Nielsen Layton
- YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) WentBr
- SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Blue Pepsi
- NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Carl William
- STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) CK One Snickers
- WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names) Ann Thomas
- TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Shepherd Seattle
- SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Christmas Rose
- CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y") Raspberry Shirty
- HIPPIE NAME: (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite treat) Raisin Bran Ice Cream
- ROCKSTAR NAME: ("The" + your fave hobby, fave weather element + "Tour") The Blogging Sunny Tour
Anyone who wants to have a little fun, try this out! This was a whole lot of fun!!!
1 comment:
Haha, that is so funny! Thanks for sending me your email address! I am not sure if I will block it yet or not, but I wanted to make sure that if I did I wouldn't lose anybody! :) I have seen certain people's blogs lately amd I am not so sure I want them to be able to see mine! Haha!
Post a Comment