Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brooke's 37 month "Newsies"


















Brooke is now 37 months old. That's 3 years and 1 month. Every month on the 15th, I am going to post 3 new things about Brooke. I am going to call them "Newsies" and I am doing the same for DaKoda on the 9th of every month. So here goes Brooke's first "Newsies"...

1. Brooke has been singing along to songs lately. She will usually get the last word of every line right, but she mumbles the rest. It's really cute. She even sings "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to DaKoda.

2. Brooke loves to watch "mommy show's". Her favorite is 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'. We also love to watch 'Hannah Montana', 'High School Musical', and 'Enchanted' together.

3. Brooke loves to talk on the phone. If I am on the phone she will ask, "Me talk?" Sometimes it drives me crazy like when I'm in the middle of a conversation, or if it's a sales call or business call, or when she doesn't know the person.

Even still, Brooke is such a cute and very curious little 3 year old. She sure keeps me on my toes. My life wouldn't be complete without her. I love my "big girl" Brooke!

2 comments:

Shiloh said...

I love talking to brooke on the phone!!

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute idea, I loved learning more about her. She is so cute! That's darling that she likes Hannah Montana, and High school musical. She seems to little for those, so cute!