Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All about Me! (Tag)

Things you may not know about me:

A) Four places I go over and over:
1 Wal-Mart (Seriously we go there a lot)
2 My in laws (We go almost every weekend. Crazy, huh?)
3 Albertson's (It's the closest store)
4 The Children's Place online (They have the best prices in their outlet)

B) Four people who email me:
1 Shiloh
2 My daddy
3 JoJo (my sister)
4 Cara

C) Four of my favorite foods:
1 Grilled Cheese sandwiches and Tomato soup
2 Scones
3 French Dip and Homestyle fries from Arby's
4 My mommy's recipe for Meatballs (they are more like Swedish Meatballs)

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1 In our own house
2 Visiting my parents
3 On vacation in St. George
4 At the family reunion in Duchesne

E) Four people who I think will repost this:
1 Tawni
2 Tiffany
3 Ash
4 Shiloh

F) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1 Enchanted
2 Bed of Roses (Christian Slater! If you haven't seen this movie from the 90's, go rent it. It's great. It was the first movie that made me believe in True Love)
3 Monsters, Inc.
4 Cars or Beauty and the Beast

G) Four places I have lived:
1 Layton, Ut
2 Payson, Ut
3 Provo, Ut
4 Spanish Fork, Ut

No comments: