Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Movie #2

This weeks movie was Charlotte's Web. The live one with Dakota Fanning. I'd seen it before, but the girls hadn't. We had so much fun with this movie. The Crowshaw's came, which meant that Brooke got to sit near her friend. I think that may have made a difference with her. We still had one potty break which was okay with me. DaKoda had about 5 minutes in the middle where she wanted to stand up and she was trying to poke her head through the seats of the row in front of us. I don't think they were bothered by it, but I was. So I fought to make her sit down. After that, it wasn't bad at all. Charlotte's Web, the movie and the book have both always been one I quite enjoy. I would be happy if the rest of the summer movies went as well as this weeks did.

No comments: