Don't you just love my new header picture? Especially with the background? Stephanie from Patchwork Photography took the adorable picture of DaKoda. She took really great photos of all of us. I can't wait to get the CD and check out them all! Go check out her website to see a few more she took of us. Click here to go to Stephanie's post of our pictures.
oh how cute!!! I love them... The John Deere dresses are so cute!!! But I have I little girl who loves tractors... and cows you would think she lives on a farm...
2 comments:
oh how cute!!! I love them... The John Deere dresses are so cute!!! But I have I little girl who loves tractors... and cows you would think she lives on a farm...
Brea oh my goodness is she gorgeous, those eyes, that is one beautiful picture....
Post a Comment