We visited my Grandparents headstone with my Parents for Memorial Day. It was fun to get together with them.


I love this shot of my Dad. I think it's thought provoking and really lovely. But, really he was just looking at the water damage from the sprinklers. I just happened to grab my camera and snap a shot of it.


Just to the right of my Grandparents, is my Great Uncle and his wife's headstone. My Great Uncle is still living and is now the Patriarch of our Davies family. This is the family that we go to the glorious family reunions every June in Duchesne. I love how many people come to it, and getting to know each other.

My sister, Krista was swinging DaKoda around. Playing in the cemetery. Isn't that what they are for?


DaKoda wasn't so sure about it.

Most of us girls. Krista was taking the pictures. Brooke was having an episode. She started screaming and had to go into time out in the car. She flipped out when we ended up leaving before she had calmed down. She wanted to go back out, but that's the way it goes. I told her that's what you get for misbehaving. Hopefully next time we go, she'll be better. We can go anytime, this cemetery is only 5 minutes away from our house.


She was in the zone. Such a space case.
"Oh yeah, HI!"

DaKoda walking away with Aunt JoJo.

My Dad, Mom, and sister Krista.

Then we went over to my brother, JD's house.

Aren't these two cute? They have so much fun together. Brooke really idolizes her Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment