The girls were playing dress up this morning after breakfast. When they were done playing dress up, DaKoda decided to get her jammies back on. She came in to me with her shirt around her neck, but she couldn't find the arm holes. I would have taken a picture then, but she freaked out when I tried to go get the camera. But, I left her pants the way she put them on- inside out and backwards! Such a cute girl. And yeah, those are Brooke's legs. She was still playing dress up.
3 comments:
Cute pictures, sometimes you just don't have the heart to fix them the way they should be. My kids are always so proud of themselves when they think they have done something all by themselves.
How cute is that? I love the pics!
How cute is she, what a big girl! Love all your pics it looks like you guys have been busy!
Post a Comment