Brooke had her 4 year check up last month while DaKoda had her 18 month check up. Since she hadn't hit her birthday yet, I have to take her back in in April to have her shots. She is doing pretty well. Her height is still on the really low end, (5%) but her doctor doesn't seem to be concerned. I mean, what can you do to get your child to grow? Her iron level was a tiny bit low. They like it to be above 12, and hers was 11.4. So not like it was really bad. The doctor just recommended trying to get her to eat a little more meat. Which we have been doing lately anyway. She even ate some hamburger helper instead of just having her hamburger meat separated like usual. Anyway, here are her stats:
Weight: 30.6 lbs (17.49%)
Height: 36.6 inches (5.55%)
Hgb(Iron count): 11.4
I will post about her "Newsies" along with an update about her schooling.
1 comment:
It's hard to get Makua to eat meat mostly because he can't chew it very well. I sneak tiny pieces into mashed potatoes or something.
Post a Comment