Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gingerbread Houses and Mrs. Fillmore's wedding

On December 23, I got to leave the girls with my parents while Cara and I made the journey through the nasty snow storm to Idaho for a wedding luncheon. Mrs. Fillmore was one of my favorite teachers. She always had a listening ear and would help us out any way she could. It was so fun to get to see her after so many years. It was also great to get to spend so much time with Cara, just the two of us. I wish I could have some pictures of us, but I left my camera behind because I wanted some pictures of the girls while they made their gingerbread houses. My sisters said that Brooke had fun doing her house, but DaKoda refused to do anything. Poor girl just isn't use to being left with anyone else. She is definitely a mama's girl. Here are the pictures of the gingerbread houses:



Brooke took this picture of "DaKoda's naked house". Aw, the funny things kids say!
These stickers were ones that my Mom had used to label whose food was whose in the cooler we had taken the weekend before. Aunt JoJo put one sticker on DaKoda and then DaKoda kept asking for more and pointing to different parts of her face where she wanted the stickers. Silly girl!

1 comment:

Tiff and Chris said...

Kids say the cutest things. Your girls are geting so big!