Monday, December 8, 2008

Playing in the Leaves at Aunt Krista's House

Over Thanksgiving weekend, the girls played in Aunt Krista's leaves while most of the rest of the family did some yard work. They were having so much fun! Derek decided to put DaKoda in the trash can and she didn't care in the slightest.

" Help me! I'm drowning in leaves!"

I gave Krista this tree house a few years ago. One of my managers made it all himself using old scraps. I love all the details. There's even a pile of wood for a fire. Cute, huh?



DaKoda eating an apple off of a tree. Yummy!

2 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Looks like they had so much fun!! Such cute pictures!

Candice said...

How fun! Riding Trax is so much more fun when you don't have somewhere to be...like School ( Ugh, what a mess it is then!)