Sunday, November 2, 2008

One Word Tag

So I was tagged over 2 weeks ago. I really am a slacker. Sorry. Candice tagged me for this one.

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others.

The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? Charger
2. Where is your significant other? LivingRoom
3. Your hair color? Natural
4. Your mother? Helpful
5. Your father? Patient
6. Your favorite thing? Kids
7. Your dream last night? Wedding (Someone elses, could have been my sister, I'm not quite sure.)
8. Your dream/goal? Future
9. The room you're in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking (Just gettin' started!)
11. Your fear? Water
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? House
13. Where were you last night? Shopping
14. What you're not? Sad
15. One of your wish-list items? Camera (A faster one)
16. Where you grew up? Layton
17. The last thing you did? Shower
18. What are you wearing? Pink
19. Your TV? Dora (On both TV's in here. We have two TV's in our bedroom. Ours and Brooke's. Brooke watches ours and DaKoda asks to watch (dor da).
20. Your pet? None
21. Your computer? Dell
22.Your mood? Anxious (We have a party to go to in an hour and we have to find a present still!)
23.Missing someone? Cara
24. Your car? Works!
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks (Strange for me, I am always wearing socks. Except when I get out of the shower.)
26. Favorite store? Children'sPlace (I LOVE their outlet!)
27. Your summer? Hot
28. Love someone? Family
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Hour (ago. Got a funny email from Shiloh. Maybe I will post it later on.)
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday.

You know me, I haven't tagged someone in a while. So if you feel like doing this one, go ahead!

1 comment:

Linda Horsley said...

That is a fun way to tag someone! I love the photo!