
Brooke is 3 years, 7 months old.
Here is Brooke's preschool photo that she just got today. I really tried to make her hair llok cute that day, but you can't really see it. Oh well!
1. About two weeks ago, Brooke started saying she wanted to see her boyfriend. After asking her a bunch of questions, I finally figured out that her boyfriend is my visiting teachers son, Dylan. She loves to play with Dylan when they come over. The funny thing is that she hasn't seen Dylan since August because the last two month they happened to come while Brooke was at preschool. She has such a memory. I told Dylan's mom the other day while she was here and we both thought it was hilarious.
2. Brooke fully remembers last Halloween. All on her own. No one prompted her for answers or anything. She just started rambling off things to her Aunt JoJo. She remembers being Tigger and DaKoda was Piglet. (We love Winnie the Pooh characters.) We are thinking of starting our own family Halloween traditions this year. Not sure yet what we'll do, but we want to have our own traditions. Last year we started pumpkin carving as a family and we already bought our pumpkins a few weeks ago. Brooke made Derek buy a huge pumpkin that was over 20 pounds. Then I got a white one just to be different and we got two medium ones for the girls. I found some Cinderella templates you can print out, but I want to look for some other ones too. I don't Derek would be cool with Cinderella on his pumpkin.
3. Brooke has been learning about construction and farms at school. Everytime we drive past a field, Brooke says, 'Look, there's a farm!' She's so smart! She loves to see big construction rigs, like dump trucks and such. Today she came home from school with a house made out of graham crackers and frosting (like a gingerbread house). She was so proud of it. The bus driver asked if Brooke was going to eat it and Brooke looked at her like she was nuts and said NOOO. So, now we have a house sitting on our table that we can't eat, and I have no idea how I am ever going to be able to get rid of it.
1 comment:
I think you did a great job on her hair, she looks darling!
Post a Comment