Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Unspectacular Tag

I was tagged by Candice, almost a month ago. No, I didn't forget, things have just been a little crazy. Here goes:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 5 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 5 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged.

1. I don't wear any make up. Weird, right? I used to wear blush, but now I only put it on for special occasions.

2. I hardly wear any jewelry as well. While I was preggo with DaKoda, my wedding ring kept getting stuck when my fingers would swell, so I took it off. And I have yet to put it back on. (But Derek can't ever wear his again, due to a laser tag incident, so I guess we both just may not wear them.)

3. I usually don't do anything with my hair. I only sometimes dry it, other times I let it air dry. I don't style it. If I am going somewhere, I usually just throw it up in a pony tail. Yup, I'm boring.

4. I am horrible about putting the girls' laundry away. All that folding of burp cloths, bibs, pajamas, blankets, wears me out. It takes me almost an hour to put away one load of their clothes. Good thing I hang up all my clothes. It doesn't take me long to put away our clothes.

5. I hate it when my car gets messy. It drives me insane. But with kids, it gets dirty really quickly. Thanks to Derek for the many times I ask him to clean out the car and he does it!

I know many people have already done this post, so if you feel it calling out to you, do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! I totally relate to your unspectacular quirks. I need to get my hair cut so I actually do it. If I don't put mine in a ponytail, Makua pulls it when I'm holding him.

Candice said...

Ugh, I never do my hair either. I used to be so attentive to it but now I'm like...blah...

I doubt I'd wear makeup either but my eyelashes are so blonde that I look funny without something on them.

I relate though, it's just too much dang work! :)