



1. DaKoda has 7 teeth and is currently pulling in her 8th.
2. DaKoda has only turned away from one food: Egg Drop Soup. She probably shouldn't have the egg anyway. Oh well, maybe it's good she didn't like it.
3. DaKoda will walk holding onto only one of our fingers with one hand. She is starting to get really balanced.
4. DaKoda loves to "brush" her own hair. She will take my brush and put it up to her head like she is brushing her non-existent hair.
5. DaKoda has found the container cupboard in our kitchen. She loves to pull out all the containers and throw them all over the kitchen.
6. DaKoda does not like fruit puffs as much as Brooke does. Brooke still loves them at 3 years old.
7. DaKoda loves to laugh when you put your face to her belly. You don't have to touch her, she just loves to yank your hair. She thinks it's hilarious.
8. Lately DaKoda will find toys and bring them to you to play. She looks so cute when she looks up like, "play with me?"
9. DaKoda has been waking up Brooke in the morning. Brooke doesn't like it and cries for Mommy or Daddy.
10. We gave DaKoda her first sippy cup this month and now she has to have one every day. She doesn't care whats in it. We mostly give her water though.
6 comments:
She is so darling! I can't believe she has that many teeth already! My nephew will be 1 in a couple of weeks and he's just getting his 4th tooth.
She sure does take good pictures, I loved the one of her with that little sad face. Funny Luke just discovered our tupperware cupboard too, it's his favorite as well. Isn't it fun to see what your kids do differently from each other. That's cute that Brooke likes fruit puffs and DaKoda doesn't.
I love the cute headbands you always put on her head! She's so pretty.
I'm making my blog private - could you send me your e-mail so I can invite you to look?
leilani.funaki@gmail.com
Thanks!
She is such a pretty baby! Her pictures turned out adorable! I want to meet her. Next time I am in Provo I'll let you know. I miss seeing you and Brooke too!!
What a cute kid! Those are some great pictures. I can't believe how many teeth she has; she's almost got a full smile : )
Hey you doing ok? I noticed you haven't been posting as much as you normally do, Hope everything is alright over there!
Post a Comment