
Derek and I have been married for 4 and a half years. We have had our ups and downs but together we have survived them all. I love you Derek forever and for always!
This is Derek's "sexy" pose. Just kidding. He just makes this face at me a lot. He thinks it's funny.
Derek in Brooke's funny hat from Easter.
The girl's favorite activity is rough housing with Daddy. He sure has more energy than I do.
This is such a cute picture of Derek playing with DaKoda. I love the way they are looking at each other.
Sorry I didn't post any of our wedding pictures, but my parents currently have ALL of my wedding photos. Maybe I will add some later.
Sorry I didn't post any of our wedding pictures, but my parents currently have ALL of my wedding photos. Maybe I will add some later.
1 comment:
What a good Dad...I loved rough housing with my Dad.
Post a Comment