Monday, May 5, 2008

Twilight Movie!

For all those of you out there that are Twilight Fans: Did you know the movie is coming December 12, 2008? That will be our 5 year wedding anniversary, so I know what I am demanding to do that night. Derek MUST take me to see this movie!

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I have not seen that trailer yet. Thank you so much for posting it I keep watching it now over and over again. I also did not know it came out in December. You have made my day with all this information!

Jen said...

Oh wow... there is no way I could get Dennis to take me to this movie. I'm going to have to find a girlfriend to go with me!

Tawni said...

I am SO excited for that movie! I haven't seen that trailer yet so i'm glad you posted it.

As far as the weight loss thing goes, I have just been eating less, trying not to give into temptations when it comes to sweets, and doing some type of exercise 5 days a week. And not eating out so much at work. Also, I heard a few weeks ago that fiber actually helps break down fat so it's easier to burn off. So I've been trying to eat foods with more fiber. Hopefully I can keep it going!

Ashley and Devan said...

Dec 12 is my birthday.. and I already know what I'll be doing. Love Twilight!

laninaki said...

What do you think of the casting? I'm not sure I'm a fan....