Sunday, May 4, 2008

Party at the Park!

We went to Betty's birthday party today. (Betty is our friends Paul and Shiloh's little girl.) She just turned one. Shiloh took these awesome pictures of the kids. I love them so much I just HAD to share them! I really love the colors in this first picture.

So serious!

Again I LOVE the colors!

They don't seem to like each other. Betty started crying, so DaKoda joined in!

Cutie Brooke in her stylin sunglasses.

Rock on baby!


9 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Those really are great pictures. I love the sky against that green grass with of course cute little DaKoda. That first picture is so precious you should frame it.

utahmama2 said...

I love DaKota's hat where did you get that??

Team Reid said...

What ADORABLE girls! Those pics are so cute!! I love reading your blog and seeing the fun things you guys do! Blogs are so fun, huh? Thanks for the comments on mine! We had a lot of fun on our vacation, but it's definitely nice to be home again! :)

Jen said...

Such GREAT pictures. DaKoda is a doll!

Tiff and Chris said...

I love the pics too...you're right the colors are just perfect! Your girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

so cute girls. You ae such a good MOM

Candice said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! I love the one of Betty and Dakoda both crying, it's sad but cute! :

Thiago & Teri said...

Dakoda is such a little sweetheart..I love that little face. Now that I have seen pics of you as a little girl, she just reminds me so much of you. So cute, looks like a great day!

Annie said...

I just love them! They are so cute. Happy Mothers Day!!!