This is the mirror at the end of my parents hallway. I have always loved this mirror. I remember having new friends come over and they would think that our hallway just went on forever. We have even had a few try to run into it, not paying attention. It has been there as long as I can remember and I absolutely love how the kids enjoy playing in front of it.
My Mother has always made pancakes for breakfast on Saturday mornings. ALWAYS. Brooke is a pretty picky eater, so we thought maybe she would eat the pancakes if she helped make them. What a group effort!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Don't your parents just love when you visit? How often do you get to see them?
Looks like the girls were having a blast. I need to get a mirror like that, Betty would love it. Did Brooke end up eating the Pancakes?
Jen, we get to see the grandparents probably about once a month or so. We love being so close to them. We are just over an hour away, so driving up for the day isn't usually too big of a deal.
Shiloh, Brooke did end up eating some of the pancakes, but DaKoda ate more!
Post a Comment