Friday, May 9, 2008

Flashback Friday to 1987


Me at 5 years old. My birthday is September 10th, and so I missed the kindergarten deadline by 10 days!! 10 DAYS! I guess they nice part was that every year I would have one of the first birthdays of the year and therefore was one of the oldest kids in every grade. It was kind of fun. I guess it let me be a kid for just a little longer.

6 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

You are like thiago, his birthday is Sept 8, so he has always been the oldest too. He kind of liked it though, he was the first to drive, first to date, bigger and better at sports, ya know, that kind of thing.

Tiff and Chris said...

My birthday is September 9! So close, I know. I always thought being older was fun, but sometimes I wish I was a little younger...even now :)

Candice said...

I was always one of the oldest too, I'm September 27th. I love that dress, I'd probably wear it now!

Anonymous said...

You did not hate to sing when you were potty trained! I am your mom and only have half-heimers. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love you!

Catmull's said...

That is such a cute picture of you! You were so sophisticated and so little at the same time. Have to love the 80's hair though. :) Hey love the David Cook song on your blog too!