Monday, May 26, 2008

Dinner with extended family


We had dinner yesterday at Derek's Grandma's/ Aunt Joleen's house. It was really good food. This is a picture of DaKoda with her Great Grandma Wentz. DaKoda was really good about letting anyone hold her yesterday. Usually she tries to cry when someone else holds her. It was really nice to see her with someone else.

Joleen has a rocking horse in her living room and DaKoda looked so cute on it. She kept kicking and getting the horse to rock, like she knew just what to do. DaKoda is my little cowgirl.

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I can't even tell you how cute I think DaKoda is, she has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. She looks like such a little sweetheart in those pictures!

Thiago & Teri said...

Family dinners are great..I always think it is fun to show of your cute kids. Dakoda looks darling in those pics, how sweet that Brooke wants to dance. I did when I was little, but never really got that into it. Sounds like a good dance school, you are getting her into.

Shiloh said...

your girls are the cutest! I miss them ='[ lol. I think Brooke would love dance, she is such a ham. As soon as Betty is old enough I am putting her in, you should have seen her busting a move today, it was hillarious.

Aleese and Scott said...

DaKoda is such a cute little girl! Don't you just love getting together with family.

Jen said...

Ooooh! She is such a cutie.