Friday, March 7, 2008

Brooke the Princess



This is reason number one why I started this blog. I wanted to keep everyone updated on the day by day stuff that goes on around here. Okay maybe week by week.....you know I really DON'T "spend all day online." Sometimes I wish I could, but anyone who has kids knows that is entirely impossible.

So anyhow, Brooke is almost 3 years old. Her birthday is almost a week away. What a crazy three years it's been too. She is a royal Princess and will only do things HER way, when SHE wants. She is very determined and VERY curious. She studies every move I make and imitates pretty much everything I do.....even down to nursing. Yep, she copies me and tries to nurse her baby dolls. I tried so hard to put a stop to that one really quick. She tells people I feed DaKoda "from your tummy." Nice, huh? She loves DaKoda completely, though. I swear she would do anything for that little girl. Seeing the two of them together makes my heart melt.

No comments: