Friday, March 7, 2008

DaKoda the Drama Queen



My little drama queen DaKoda. DaKoda will be 7 months old on Sunday. She is quite the character. She can make or break your mood any day. She can be so whiny over the littlest things....like when I walk out of a room. This drives me crazy!!!! She will also smile at just about anything. She was put into the hospital in January for bronchiolitis and whenever any nurse or the respitory therapist or anyone else came into the room, she would just smile and kick her little legs like she was running a marathon. They all thought this was so cute. No matter how sick she was, she still smiled. I have often called her "smiley." Which anyone who KNOWS about Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus, this is how she got her name (nickname). Her family called her smiley because she smiled all the time and then they shortened it to Miley. But, I think we will probably stick with "Koda Bear".

No comments: