Wanted to put up some pictures of the girls playing around this week. Brooke has been having fun taking pictures of DaKoda with my camera. We have been just "hangin" as my mom puts it. Mom has been really funny since retiring. She sure has picked up on some fun lingo. I love it when my phone rings and it is my mom just calling to "check in." She never had the time to do this when she was busy working. I love all the new routines she and Dad have started. They read their scriptures every day and also go to the temple to do sessions every Wednesday. I miss them a lot. I hate thinking that here I am at home and so are they and I can't just go see them at a moments notice. I wish they could see the girls more often. We will be going up there next weekend for Brooke's birthday and to celebrate Easter. I can't believe it is Easter already. I am having a real hard time acepting the fact that Easter is in March this year. Still, I can't wait to see Mom and Dad! I love you both!
1 comment:
Hi! I'm so happy you found my blog... I can't believe how long we've known each other and completely lost touch. It will be fun to catch up.
Where do you live now? When did you get married? How did you meet and all those other "catching up" questions. That's funny our oldest are really close in age. My Sarah will be three April 28th. Aren't they FUN?
Post a Comment