We'd like to introduce you to
Scout!
Derek finally convinced me to let him bring home a dog. His boss had paid more money than we could afford for him. He was supposed to be a great hunting dog, but he ended up being gun shy. So instead of searching for whatever you just shot, he cowers behind you. That's okay, he makes for a great family dog. He is already trained a little bit which makes me feel a lot less nervous about taking him in. He isn't hyper which is fabulous for the girls. The girls already love him. They are still a little worried about going up to him, but I am sure they will adjust. They love to watch him, even watching him out the window. Our neighbor dog doesn't care for him and he makes it known, by barking for 45 minutes straight at a time. Scout, however does care in the slightest that there is a dog over the fence. He seems really content and has a great personality. I can feel the love growing already!
2 comments:
Well I love the dog, he's a cutie!
But I was thinking what the heck, I didn't even know she was pregnant, then I saw the pictures!
Congratulations! You are so funny - I bet your girls will love Scout!
Post a Comment