Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Playgroup

Today we went to the park for our ward playgroup. It's only the second week. (Last week, we were the only ones to show up. For the first 20 minutes, we were the only people at the park. It was really weird. I think kids were still in school and I believe graduation was that day.) We had more kids show today which was great! The Halls came and they brought some of the Wright kids with them. Here is a picture of all the kids who came today (minus DaKoda who only wishes to swing the entire time).






Then we had a fabulous surprise!!! Brooke's friend, 'E' showed up at the park! Totally MADE Brooke's day. Can't you just see the joy and happiness on her little face? 'E' seemed just as pleased to see Brooke as well. They swung on the swings together for such a long time. Even DaKoda loved swinging with them. But boy do my arms hurt after pushing 3 little girls.
It seems DaKoda is pretty popular in nursery. When Sister Hall asked her little boy if he wanted to go to the park for playgroup, he told her no. She said, 'DaKoda might be there.' 'Yay!' Sister Hall said we was happy to go then. I hear the same thing from another family when we have babysat for them. Their little boy loves to come play with DaKoda. I think I might have a Ms. Popular on my hands. She cracks me up.

Aren't they so cute holding hands? Awwww

1 comment:

Noodle said...

Sammy loves nursery and "helps" the little girl across the street stay and be happy in nursery too... We need to get a play group going agian it was so fun and that park looks awasome great place for the kids to run there energy out and for moms to enjoy there kidos smiles